Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Animal Riddlebees

See if you can solve these riddlebees!

My first is in fish and also in chips;
my second's in mouth but not in lips;
my third is in ache but not in pain;
my fourth is my third all over again;
my fifth is in pupil but isn't in class;
my whole is a beast that feeds on the grass.
Who am I?
reveal/hide answersheep

My first is in coat but not in hat;
My second's in paw but not in cat;
My third you find in both lumpy and flat.
Who am I?
reveal/hide answerowl

My first is in both locks and keys;
My second is in waves, not seas;
My third is in both rain and damp;
My fourth is in train but not in tramp.
Who am I?
reveal/hide answerswan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts only (to reduce spam).