Friday, September 18, 2026

Rhyming Riddle 3

Here is today's riddle:


Green is the house, round as a ball,
With one red room, and one white wall.
Inside the people are so small
That you can never count them all.

clue:It really is a home sweet home.
clue:You need a knife to open the door.
clue:Once the door is open, you cannot close it again.

reveal/hide answerWatermelon.


This food has inspired many riddles. Here are a few more with the same answer:

  • Once I was going 'cross London Bridge; I met a man, drank his blood, and threw his hide away. 
  • Who is that girl dressed in green with the biggest, reddest, sweetest heart of all?
  • God made the house; a knife opens the door: look at all the itty-bitty babies inside the red room!
  • I have a house: I painted it green outside, white inside, with a pink prison in which many prisoners are locked up. Who am I?



More Rhyming Riddles with Clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts only (to reduce spam).