Thursday, September 24, 2026

Rhyming Riddle 9

Here is today's riddle:


Apple Grape Banana Pear:
I tremble at each breath of air,
but the heaviest burdens I can bear.
Parsley Sage Rosemary Thyme:
I love to fall but cannot climb,
and I run smoother than any rhyme.
Who am I?

clue:I fall down mountains and I also fall from the sky.
clue:A puff of air makes me ripple, and so does a pebble.
clue:I can lift up things made of wood and things made of steel!

reveal/hide answerWater.


I added the two lines about "Apple Grape Banana Pear" and "Parsley Sage Rosemary Thyme." I like how it sounds, but they are not needed; the poem also rhymes on its own without them. 

It would also be possible to create a nonsense refrain too: "Riddle Diddle Dabble Dare" and "Riddle Diddle Dabble Dime" or something like that!



More Rhyming Riddles with Clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts only (to reduce spam).